Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chewy Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies

IMG_9180

I think all foodies must have an elusive holy grail of recipes that they are constantly searching for. Mine is the oh so humble but very delicious, chewy chocolate chip cookie.

IMG_9164

I have tried many recipes but still haven’t found one that I love.

IMG_9188

I love cookies that are big and thick yet chewy but not too sweet. Is that too much to ask? I’ve gone through every recipe on Martha Stewart’s website and for these cookies I tried the ones on the back of the milk chocolate chip bag http://www.hersheycanada.com/en/recipes/recipes/detail.asp?id=6624&page=6&per=25 but I found them too sweet. I eat things that would probably put a diabetic person in a coma so that’s saying something. Or maybe it was the fact that I very generously eyeballed the chocolate chip amount? Nah…. Anyways, dear readers, I have a request:

Can anyone steer me in the direction of a really great thick and chewy chocolate chip recipe? I and my stomach would be forever grateful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin