Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Creamy Crab and and Goat Cheese Pasta

IMG_9510 IMG_9495

I don’t really like pasta (I can practically hear an audible gasp here), but for whatever reason I really was craving it last week. I have a habit of buying bottles and other sundry food items and taking my sweet time to use them up, so lately I’ve really been making and effort to use up more items; this pasta is a result of me trying to cook out of my pantry.

IMG_9471

Red pepper.

IMG_9474

Green onions, salt and pepper.

IMG_9476

Minced chillies.

IMG_9479

A can of crab meat. I envy people who can get fresh crab meat in bulk. That mean pretty much everyone south of the Mason-Dixon line.

IMG_9482

Cooked through with tomato sauce added.

IMG_9484

Delicious goat cheese.

IMG_9485

Melted through.

IMG_9490

With cooked spaghetti and fresh parsley added in at the last moment.

IMG_9497

IMG_9494

Creamy and delicious. Bliss my friends.

del.icio.us Tags: ,,
Blog Widget by LinkWithin